Fixed an issue where the color editor window was sometimes out of screen bounds.
• Color converter allows you to convert between different color formats like RGB, CMYK, HSV, HSL, CIELab, etc.
• Added an option to import palettes from .clr files. To import a palette use "+" button in the color library and select "Import palette…" from the menu.
• Added option to adjust every color in a pallete while using palette generator tool.
• Added option to export generated palettes to external files right from palette generator.
• Improved palette generator tool UI.
• Added option to record a shortcut for palette generator.
• Fixed issue with obscured menubar by library panel.
Contrast and color use are vital to accessibility. Users, including users with visual disabilities, must be able to perceive content on the screen. There is a great deal of fine print and complexity within the WCAG 2.0 that can easily confuse content creators and accessibility evaluators. Pikka lets you instantly check the contrast between two colors.
1. Redesigned library
Completely redesigned library view.
2. Sort colors
You can sort colors in a folder using "sort" button on the top of the folder, to sort colors by luminance.
3. Improved Drag & Drop function
Now you can drag & drop colors to any other app(like Photoshop, Pixelmator, XCode), that supports default macOS color clipboard and vice versa.
It's also possible to rearrange folders and colors inside the library view using drag & drop.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
1. Picking colors sequentially
Pick multiple colors sequentially. To do that, press and hold Shift Key on your keyboard, while picking a color. When you are done picking, press the Esc Key.
1. Picker color format
Now it is possible to change the color format presented on the magnifier. You can choose between RGB, HEX, HSB, and HSL formats. To change it use Preferences->Color format to display on the picker.
1. Picker magnification level
Change picker magnification level using +/- keys or from the app preferences.
1. Palette generator
Added split view to see original colors while adjusting generated palettes.